Hello hello!
A BIG hello to all readers who reads my blog.
As you know, i've been really crazy about F.T Island especially with one of the band members and that is, LEE HONG GI! xD
I don't know what made me attract to him and i'm crazily attracted to someone for the first time and i also can't help myself from looking at him everyday. LOL!!
p.s I've got a poster of F.T Island just pasted infront of my bed.
I really don't know.
Normally when i like a celebrity, i will not like him after a few days, but this guy made me like him for almost one month already, still counting. I don't know what made me attract to him. Probably, it's his smile, his smiley eyes, his singing, his craziness, the way he dances the japanese dance, his age, or maybe because he is Korean and i really love Korean guys. But one with big eyes.
Not like that ----> -.-
His current short hair.
LOVE HIM! <333>Probably i'll stop liking him after i see him. =x KIDDING! I think i'll be even crazily in LOVE with him. Damn, i'm insane.
But what made me depressed is that, i won't be able to meet him. I doubt so. Even if i meet him, i can't even communicate with him. RAHHH!! Depressing! T.T
Ok, enough of Hong Gi.
Today i went to school and for the first time, i felt like i was attending an Art school because for the whole day, i was doing my art. Everyone else was having their Math/Science Mock paper and art students were in the art room doing their art. I enjoyed today's lesson. Oh wait, there wasn't any lesson. xD
And now, i'll be going to Khatib Cafe to do some art with SIWON! :D
So excited to see him. NOT!
Cyaa!

No comments:
Post a Comment