Pages

Friday, 24 October 2008

Proper blogging. :)

Hello Hello! :D

I'm here to blog again. I was thinking, my previous post wasn't good enough. Since i've really got the time to blog now, i shall er, do it.

Hopefully, the person whom i wish he'll be reading will read. HAHAHA! :D
(My friends will know.)

So yea, i was just going through pictures through the web and have decided to do on the topic "Embellish" for my O levels art. I know i'm very late in deciding, but i think by doing this topic, i'll flare better in my O level Art. So yea.

Next, i was also posting a comment on Minhwan's blog. Don't know whether he'll actually read it but hopefully he does. HAHA! Please please~!! He's sucha cute guy. Can't stand him. Especially when he's the youngest in the group.

But sorry minhwan, i don't love you as much as i love honggi. HAHAHA! xD
A little insane and mean here. Uh-oh~!!

I'm really happy for F.T Island because er, their music are now being used in Movies and Shows and Dramas and many more to come.

Congratulations~
and celebrations~

Movies such as this...


Upcoming movie "Antique" - Love is by FT Island

and dramas like this...


On Air - One Word by FT Island


Insoon is Pretty - I think i saw love by FT Island

See? That's why i'm so proud of them and at the same time ... JEALOUS!! How i wish i could be famous too with my girl band. HAHA! I shall wait long long right? I know i know. But you know what?

You will never know~

Just wait and see. HEHE! xD

Also, i'm proud of myself for being able to recognise Hong Gi and Won Bin's voice... and of course Jae Jin's. Haha. Lalalala~!! OHOHOH! And their Colorful Sensibility Part 2 album. Unfortunately, i'm not gonna buy it. I'm gonna wait till next year, when i go to Korea, i'll buy it. It'll be cheaper there i guess, hopefully.

Ok, enough of FT Island, if not i'll turn crazy.

Anyways, i had my maths paper today. It was quite an average paper. I was able to do it, but there wasn't much time to finish the paper though. So i kinda rush through the last few questions. Just hope that i'll be given at least a few marks for my workings. After maths paper, i went to have Mac with Siwon. Talking about Siwon, i was fucking pissed with her. She made me wait for her SMS for almost 2 hours. Like what da fuck. And i was so dumb to wait there. But at least i got my physics book to accompany me. Argh. I was so pissed. But now, im crazy over FT Island. Hehe!

And wheehoo, dont think i don't know, there's like a few Japanese reader reading my blog. Caught you! I dont know whether it's some people from Japan or is it .. just .. .MINHWAN?! You know what?

For visitors, from now on, where ever you're from, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, United States, please please please tag on my board ok? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! at least. Thanks!! Love you all! <33



Ok. Now i'm still bugging Nicole about Hong Gi hugging a Korean Model during his Litmus Winter 2008 Photoshoot. AHHHH~!!! I'm still not over it. HAHA! I guess i'm just like Hong gi who just can't get over things earlier. HAHA!!


Oh, i cut my fringe today. LOL!! Ya la ya la, fat fat fat. I know. I'll do something about it AFTER my olevels. I promise.

Ok, thats all for today.

ANNYEONG!!!! >.<

No comments: