Anyways, i've sent those mugs over to er, Seoul like last friday? No. Er, last Thursday. I'm happy, sad and worried at the same time.
I'm happy because ...
I've finally did something for F.T Island as an International Fan. Hopefully to become their friend. LOL!! which is impossible. They are also able to know how much i care for them. And they'll at least remember me for doing this for them.
I'm worried because ...
I'm afraid they are not being able to read the letter because i wrote them in English. I'm afraid they'll have alot of difficulties. I'm also worried that they will not be able to recieve it. Or maybe they'll recieve it but the mugs are broken and all. AHHH!!
I'm sad because ...
I've sent them to their old address! I don't know if they'll be able to recieve it! How is this possible. One week ago i confirmed the address and now it's a changed address! What is this?! I almost felt so successful in doing this but now it turned out like that. HOW? Can someone please enlightened me? T.TOh yea, i haven't really shown you guys the mugs yet right? Here it is. Taken by the caretaker. She took care of the cups for me for like almost more than a month. Not bad, not bad. Not broken at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment