Pages

Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Get well, my Treasure No.1

Hurhur! T_T

I'm super duper sad after hearing that Honggi's in a hospital now because of his vocals.

Stupid Honggi!
Why can't you take care of yourself?
Why can't you take care of your throat?
Why can't you drink more tea that is good for your throat?
Why are you so stubborn?!
Why must you push yourself to the extend just for your Primadonnas?
WHy can't you just think for yourself for once?
If you really can't sing, then don't sing, why force it all out?
WHYWHYWHY?!?!
To 홍기,
I know you're trying to give it all out for your Primadonnas (Fans) but that is not the way. If you're feeling unwell, then don't force it. It'll really break our hearts to see you like this. You silly boy. Now, all of us are so worried about you. :(

And seriously, why would you feel ashamed on that SBS Gayo Daejun concert? You don't have to alright? You've already did your best.

PLEASE GET WELL SOON!

This is super duper annoying!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why, but i feel so helpless. I can't do anything to make him feel better.

Firstly, i do not know him. Vice versa.
Secondly, we from different countries.
Thirdly, language barrel.
Fourthly, i'm just a fan of his, not a friend.

Ok, fuck it. I'm so pissed. I don't know why. This suck.

His agency should give him, NO, F.T Island a break!
Is 2 days enough for him to recover??
The answer is NO!

Don't be dumb and please use your common sense. Does your sore throat, for instants, recover in just 2 days?? No right? And how in da world can honggi's vocal strains recover in 2 days? And whats more? After that 2 days, he'll have to fly to Japan for another performance again. Isn't that too much?? I think their agency is being selfish. They can just postpone the concert or something. Or even better still, they should have known this would be coming. 1 concert on the 25th of December and 2 other concerts on the 27 & 28 of December. 2 consecutive days!! How is it not possible for Honggi to get his vocals strained? And please, they're still young alright?

(I may get sued typing this out. Omg. Hopefully not.)

Anyways, i just hope that Hong Gi is doing fine in the hospital. I hope someone's there accompanying him. Like his mum or dad or his sister.

Please please please God! Make him well as soon as possible. T_T

홍기, 빨리 회복하시기 바랍니다!!!!

No comments: