Annyeonghaseyo!! (:
F.T Island had their concert on the 17 of Jan 2009 at Busan. Some place in Korea, but i dont know where. Haha. But i always see this Busan/Pusan on arirang TV, so yea.
I remembered reading through Min Hwan's oricon blog and he said something like he and his hyungs were practicing for a dance for their concert. THAT! totally made me wriggle up. I was like, "What? A dance? Can they even dance?" That was what i was thinking. Why? 'Cos i seldom see them dancing except for my Treasure No.1 Lee Hong Gi. Like er, "Nobody" by the Wondergirls. So when Min Hwan told his readers that, i quickly left a comment down, which is that. *Points below*

Then the day after the next, i switched on my lappy, quickly go onto Youtube and saw their dance. Guess what? They were dancing to "Kara - Pretty" and "Wondergirls - So hot". I was like, "What a coincident? They dance to Pretty when honggi already did that and thats what i even told minhwan about." I was shocked & surprise to see them dancing to it.
Wonbin, the most manly one in the group even did it. I was amazed by him and also proud of him. Haha. Minhwan, forever the cutest. Jaejin, also another cutie. Jonghoon & Honggi is almost the same. They're so feminine. HAHA!
I JUST SIMPLY LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Anyways, these are the videos. Enjoy. LOL! Abit blur 'cos its a fancam.
And i'm going to bed now.
Goodnight dearies! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment