Haven't been blogging regularly. Have been busy with projects and stuff. But obviously, i've still got the time to slack. Hmmm, sometimes, i really wonder how Minhwan types his post so shortly. I dont think i can. Really. Haha.
Ok, the amount of projects im having now.. is of course countable. Haha!
1. Comm Skills (2 projects in progress)
2. Entrepreneur (1 Project in progress)
3. Design (1 Project in progress)
4. Drawing visible world (1 BIG project in progress)
So yea. altogether, 5 projects. Woohoo~!!
Yea, and i did went to school today. Started on prototypes already. Is that how i spell it anyway? Lol. Went to school to do D&T. Like WHAT?! I'm not a D&T person. I forgot how to use those machines and all. So yea. Hate it. It was sooooo dusty also. And i felt like all those dust were going down my throat. Yep, that was definitely how i felt just now. So... after school, a group of us went to the library. More like people playing then discussing. Nothing much. NYP's Library is HUGE! I swear. But not as HUGE as NLB la. So yea.
For now, PICTURE SPAM! of me and friends. Think i haven't post this yet. ENJOY! :D







ok, just 8 pictures for now. (:ANNYEONG!!
No comments:
Post a Comment