Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

my third dream of f.t island

Ahhh, i dreamt of F.T Island again!
This is insane. Really~

So yea, this was how it went...

I was on the stage which i dont even know why. I was actually singing a duet with Hong Gi. Then somehow, i forgot my lyrics. I didn't know how to sing it. So, i dont know whoever switched on the lyrics. It was screened at the back of the audience, like a big projector screen. I tried singing, but i couldn't? I just don't know why. However, the song sounds like their own music, but somehow when i woke up, i realised it wasn't at all. Seung Hyun, Jong Hoon, Min Hwan, Jae Jin were all looking at me. I felt damn guilty. Yes, even in my dream. Even NOW.

Anyways, when the song finished, Hong Gi's face totally changed. He was quite upset. I myself felt super bad too, so i ran to the backstage. The backstage was exactly the same from my second dream. Everything seems the same. I was sitting on the steps watching their concert from this very small TV. Almost teared. Then after that, Min Hwan came in and asked me what happened? And i told him that i screwed up their concert.

He was sitting beside me with this whole pile of fan letters. And he tooked out mine. Somehow, he knew i was Jadelzy. Haha. I saw this letter and it was exactly the same one i sent them with the mugs. But when i asked him whether he did recieved my mugs? and he said no, haven't. And then i was talking to him. Asking him if he can read English and he said a little. Haha. He's super cute. I can't type it out but it'll be in my mind forever.

Scene change. After the whole concert, I saw Hong Gi and his mum. He was actually escorting his mum. His mum was wearing this white blazer with a white skirt. A very fierce looking mum. And he showed me a "not happy" "not satisfied" face at me. I was SUPER sad!! Then we were sitting at this table eating yong tau foo. HAHAHAHA!! Super weird dream. My dad was there.

Yong tau foo.. Zz. Maybe because when i was in Msia on Sat & Sun. We had alot of yong tau foo, i remembered. So yea, this was the dream. Min Hwan really brightened up my day. Haha. Love him LOADS! Anyways, i do not know why every dream i had about f.t island, HongGi's super duper unfriendly. RAHHHH!!

Anyways, i'll be working tonight. And i heard i almost got fired by some ladyboss. Tsk tsk. Can't stand her attitude. I don't care but i somehow hate her now. Oh well, quitting soon anyway, so i shall just bear with it. If anyone from Liquids sees this, then i apologise. Im not that kind of person who can take such things. If you wanna fire me like right away, please do so. (:

[It's not like i've stolen their money or something you know? Or never do the dishes well. Or giving customers attitude. I was quite a good worker...]

Korean lesson starts on the 29th march! WOOHOOO! I can't wait..

Annyeong!! xD

No comments: