I'm finally back home after a long day's walk from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut.
School was alright today, did a still life sketching. Not too bad. Learned how to draw proportionally. Haha! I suck at it, honestly. I still prefer drawing freestyle. Hehe. ^^
Anyways, after school, me&wanie&josette&syakk went to Art Friends at Takashimaya. Wanie&Josette went to get somemore of their art stuffs while me&syakk slacked around. I actually got my 12-inch metal rule already! Whoohoo! Haha. Then hmm, we went over to Spotlight which is located at Plaza Singapura. Went to find door handles for our school work. Couldn't find. Daiso&Spotlight&Homefix&Carrefour, NONE! Was so pissed. In the end, went to ChongPang to get it. Like finally!!! RAHH!! So pissed, if not i'll be back home by 8pm! And because of reaching home late, i've received naggings from my mum.
Ahhh, finally can rest. However, tomorrow's gonna be a tough day. Will be going to ClarkeQuay, BoatQuay, North Bridge Rd to take pictures. Talking about that, i still have drawings to complete.
Pictures for today.
(not much though, however, w/o Syakk.)

To FT Island Fans, i've already send the order for SeungHyun's mug. Will be collecting soon. please stay tune for the mug pictures alrights?!?! Cheerios! Please do continue reading my blog. Haha! ^^
안녕!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment