Pages

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Syakk's Birthday

Here to blog again, this time about Syakk's birthday! ((:

Thanks babe for spending your time with us to Art Friends, Bugis Street, Raffles City Mall and many more. Haha!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SYAKK

I went to Art Friends today at Bras Basah and spent $60 over on 10 items. It was shocking to find out that one layout pad costs like $10 over, yes, from Art Friends. And if you go to Popular (another book store), the price of it is like half! So yea, i got cheated. BAHHH! Maybe the one i bought is a better quality? I dont know. I dont see any difference. I spent the most today!!! =x

So yep, i'm like super tired now, but i just don't feel like sleeping. How?
(If only Honggi sings to me "Live" to sleep. Haha!)

Ok, Annyeong!! ((x

No comments: