Pages

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Jade is a winter person


Wondering why my title's like that?

'Cos i pespire alot! Singapore is too humid! I hate it. You know, i was walking out from school with my group of friends and i think it's around 300m? I pespire like SHIT! Like i was drenched. But only my face though. I don't know.

I'm probably a winter person. Hehe! ^^

Anyways! School was alright today. Art History was boring. Today's lesson was just about film camera, lens, mirror thats used to reflect picture onto a canvas for painters to get the details more detailed. That's why you'll see perfect paintings in probably paris/rome. (:

Nothing much for today.

I hate imeem now. Every music is like 30 secs. If i'm not wrong. I can't hear my favourite songs whenever i step onto my blog now. Saddened! ):

Ok, pictures for now!!
*Amigo is making me go nuts. Every sec you'll hear, "AMIGO~!!" zz. (Shinee's music)

Grace& i on the top. Syakk bottom left.
Huixian bottom right.
Taken during class. LOL!

My new noticeboard.
I made it myself using foam paper.
And yea, FT.ISLAND posters!!!! (:

My keychain.
Actually bought this from Comics Connection.
If you have the same, TELL ME!!
We can form a clan. Hehe! ^^

Ok. ANNYEONG!! (:
*NEW Profile picture*

No comments: