Yes yes, from the title, you'll know what i'm gonna blog about. Yes, it's about Seunghyun's Mug!! I finally got it like 2 days back but only able to blog today 'cos i went to have a stayover at my cousin's place 2 days back. You guys must be excited? I dont know. But i am. Hehe. ^^
One bad/good news, you choose it...
I've made a mug for myself too. It wasn't planned until the day i went to make the order. My friend asked me, "Why don't you make a mug for yourself?" And i was like, yea, good idea. But then i wondered whether the Fans will be angry/jealous or what if they knew about it, but aiya, i carried on with it 'cos i know that F.T Island's fans are not like that, right?? Thus ordered a mug for myself.
Dont be angry with me. This is like, the first time i'm sending a gift to my FIRST favourite boy band and successfully received it. So yea. Please forgive. I know everyone would love to have this kind of chance too, so...
Anyways, here are the pictures!!
[Click for a larger view]

Yup! You guessed it right.I DREW IT! =x
Look! Seunghyun already looking at his mug.HAHA!! xD
YAY! HAPPY FAMILY! :D
I'm sorry, fans.
Now, people might think im crazy to have make a mug for myself too. If F.T Island sees this, i don't know what they're gonna think about me. They might think im CRAZY, bi-cho-soh!! [Don't know how to spell it.]
Ok, now SEUNGHYUN will be happy, I'M happy, FANS are happy, EVERYONE'S happy!!
Ok that's all. BYEBYE!!
Do leave comments on my tagboard. :D
Ok, now SEUNGHYUN will be happy, I'M happy, FANS are happy, EVERYONE'S happy!!
Ok that's all. BYEBYE!!
Do leave comments on my tagboard. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment