I've finally finish wrapping Seunghyun's mug. But have yet to send it over to Korea. I'm afraid i might sent to a bad address again. Haha. The wrapping paper's quite cute. Musical notes to "Happy Birthday" song. Oh yea, i'll be having this mug as his early Birthday Present, so yea. I just hope he'll love it.
Also, i'll probably send it like next month when i've got the money. Currently, i have been spending money for my Art stuffs for School. It's tiresome being a Design Student, really. How i wish i can be like F.T Island. Sing to earn big big bucks and have many manhi caring fans. Can i? Hehe. ^^
*Sighs*
I was on the bus the other day, coming back from Sembawang Shopping Centre and was wondering, "How many girls out there would also love to meet F.T Island... I'm not the only one." I believe there might be many girls out there who wishes to be their friend too. RIGHT?! 'Cos me too!! Haha!
I also had thoughts whereby...
i'll never meet them in my whole life. I'll never be able to talk to them face to face. I'll never get to shake their hand. I'll never get to sing with them. I'll never get their Signatures. I'll just never get anything from them.How saddening...
But if only they really make it to Singapore successfully. RAHHH!! PLEASE COME!! ):
Ok, i'll stop being crazy and one crazy photo for today.

Annyeong!!
No comments:
Post a Comment