Pages

Saturday, 27 June 2009

F.T Island Singapore Showcase

Hello Hello! :D

I finally got the time to blog about the encounters i got! Haha.
(No photographs.)

F.T Island came on the 25th, they arrived in Singapore at about 9:30pm. I was there at the airport with their Fanbook + SeungHyun's Cup. I actually wanted to give it to them but they walked like super fast. Like lightening, i swear! So yeap, i didnt had the chance. So i rushed off to Ritz Carlton to look for them. I passed the gift to one of the organisers and they brought it up for me. I really hope Seunghyun brings back the cup. So, i actually stayed there till the next morning because there was no transport other than taxi + no cash and we wanted to try our luck to see if we could really see the boys. So yea, waited for the first train or rather, i took taxi back with my cousin the next morning.

I was quite disappointed because we couldnt see the boys.

The hotel management sucked like, seriously!! I hate them. And i got bitten by mos like 14 times on one of my leg. In a 5Star hotel somemore. Ok, wadda fuck. But nevermind, forget about it. Not worth.

Hong Gi seemed gloomy!! hurhur. ):

On the showcase day, which is today! I woke up really early, like 5am. Got ready and went out. Reached ST James at around 6++am. I was the 147th person in line.

Many many encounters today.

First, Denise called me and told me that F.T Island had left the hotel, so i presume that they are actually reaching soon. At around 1pm++ when everyone was busy buying the merchanise. They didn't know about it. So i took my group of friends behind, the back door. And just nice! F.T Island came.

HongGi walked out of the van first and he actually waved at us! Haha! I was like.. "errr... ok..." LMAO! And moreover i was wearing the cap i made with his name on it. Then Minhwan came down holding on to a box. I dont know what was that. Then Jaejin. My friend took a picture of him and he seemed to be like smiling. I dont know to what, but he was facing the floor. So i was wondering... "Singapore's floor very funny meh?" HAHAHAHA!! Then er, Jonghoon was hiding beside Seunghyun, as in he was hidden. Couldn't really see him. Seunghyun was, as usual, swinging his hair. Zz.

After that we went to queue for our merchanise. And then Hong Gi appeared at the corridor on the second level. A fan saw and started screaming like as if she saw a ghost. Zz. Hong Gi was actually smiling.. but after he heard the scream, it seemed like a total turn off to him and he showed that disgusted face. LOL! If i were him, i'll do that too. Hahaha!

Great job, Hong Gi! xD

Second. After buying everything, we finally got our free time, so we walked around and went into the building to look for toilet. Then i went to explore the place 'cos i could hear the boys rehersaling. So i went up to this bar and i could actually see them from up there. It was amazing ok! We manage to see them practicing. But soon got discovered by some staffs downstairs. Jonghoon actually looked up, from what i heard from Wyda. But we were alrdy rushing our way down in case we got ban or anything ar. Haha. Funny but dangerous experience.

Third. After the showcase, everyone left because they thought the boys had left already but actually no, they didn't. So we waited awhile and true enough, they haven't left yet. Everyone was crowding around the van when they were boarding the van.

HongGi was sitting near to the window, so i went there to like see him. I waved at him and i actually took off my cap and swing it to his direction. I was actually trying to ask if he wants it or not. Then he did this hand gesture like, "Ok, come, give it to me." Like er, you know those Chinese shows, when they wanna fight, they'll do that hand gesture. Like, "Come come!" Yeaa. But i couldnt give it to him! 'cos he was already in the van. Hahaha! How silly.

And yea, after that me and my grp went to the airport to see them off. I seriously hate those Fans who go screaming and chasing after them. I mean, they're humans too you know. They were like treating them as Animals from what i see. I heard Seunghyun got scared or something. Haha! And yea, i wanted to give the hat to him, but the security guards was so strong! Anyways, i got a Korean Man to help me pass the hat to him on board. Hopefully, he'll recieve it. Thank you Mr Lee! (: Much Appreciated! I hope to hear from him too.

Ok, nothing much. I just didn't like the fact that the showcase's is too short, there were people squeezing and pushing like no one's business, people taking pictures with flash when they know they're not suppose to, the sound system was super loud! I couldn't hear Jae Jin singing. I couldn't see Jong Hoon. Honggi didnt looked at me. I dont know la. but we didn't eye contact each other.

I'm glad that everything was a success! Thank you! (:

Ok, thats all. I'm super tired. RAHHH!!
(I just realised i've got too many Hong-Jade encounters. Heh heh! ^^)

Have a safe trip back to Seoul, F.T Island! (:

No comments: