I've finally finish my studio project A3 poster project!! YAY!! 3 cheers for Jadelzy!!
What is it about? The title is actually "Music&i". So yeap! As usual, i've put F.T Island in my poster. Interested to see it? Interested? LOL!! Ok here it is.
Should i explain why i did it this way?Ok, maybe i should. Practice abit for the presentation. Heh heh! Like some sneak preview!
So yea, as you can see from the above picture, it's in space. It's definitely not the black black space because if i were to put it in black, it'll be quite dull. So yea, i decided on blue because the sky is blue, like duh! Haha! I've choosen F.T Island to be my models. They are actually sitted on planet Saturn, why? Because it's the 2nd biggest planet. Please dont ask me why i didn't put them on Jupiter which is the biggest planet. And you know, Planet Saturn have this ring round it? I've replace it with Korean Lyrics. It's actually from their 3rd album, Barae! Whoohoo~!!!
Ok, continuing...
Why did i put them in space? This is because they are my favourite band and i want them to be mine. Like mine, yes mine. My only one. And they are happily seeing shooting stars. Why in space? Because there's no one else in space. So i've decided to choose space as my background. And also because of the quote below... so yea.
Shit man! My explanation suck. I must come up with something more interesting. Rahhh~!!
AGAIN! I'm so happy because i've finally finished it. Like in one day's time. Whoohooo!
전 너무 행복 해요!
cheon neo moo haengbok haeyo!
I'm so happy!
And also,
3 Cheers for cancelling a movie outing!! (:
I was at Josette's house doing it like since 4pm till 9pm. Heh heh! ^^
Thank You Josette for helping me also thanks for the Korean dinner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment