Pages

Sunday, 20 September 2009

Out with Munhan to find Elyn

Hello hello! :D

Currently there's this girl at the next block screaming her ass off like as if someone's raping her. I dont know but it may be true. Might be her brother if i'm not wrong. Lala~

Anyways, i was out with Munhan just now. We went to Sembawang shopping centre to walk around. And also to MOF (Ministry of Food) to find Elyn. Anthony was there too. Haha. We didn't know. Had desserts and off we went to walk around again. Then we went to Northpoint also. Guess what? There's Cotton On in Northpoint too! Whee~!! I'm so happy! But currently broke, so...
Thanks Munhan for accompanying me out, you made me feel better. I dont know why i'm being affected so much.. but thanks anyways! LOVE YOU MUNNY! (:

Alrighty, pictures for now. :D






Annyeong!

1 comment:

Elyn said...

HAHA!