Hello everyone! :D
I know it's nice to sleep in this kind of a weather but i shall not be a piggy for today. I'm so bored right now. I'm currently waiting for Mnet channel to like load but it just won't. Blooody hell!
Anyways, i cut 2 inches of my hair off. Now it's slightly below my shoulders so yea. Haha. Took alot of courage to cut it. I actually wanted to cut it like when i was in Secondary school but nah. (Above school collar) Heartpain. Hahah! xD
Tomorrow, i will be having this movie session with CCA people in school. I can't wait cos i heard that its a great movie. And also, i'll be working again tomorrow. RAHHH~!!
Yesterday's work was alright. Nothing went wrong. Except that we have to wait for one last customer to move off before we can leave the place. Wonder how will work be like tomorrow.
I'll update soon again!!
Anneyong!!
p.s Thanks for making me lose hope and making me believe this phrase , "Goodlooking guys will always love goodlooking girls" again. I really appreciate it. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment