Pages

Friday, 9 October 2009

[About Jadelzy pt 1] I'm a camwhore.

That's not very true.. but it's true that i've been taking many pictures of myself. I dont know why. Maybe because of my new hairstyle??

Many people say, i'm cute.
None of them say i'm pretty. (Ok, maybe a few??)

But do you wanna know what i think about myself??

I'm fat. Ok, chubby, fine. My pictures may seem like as if i'm skinny or anything but no, i'm not. I swear. So yea, don't expect me to be like any pretty girl with a good figure and all. (:

I DO edit my pictures if only it didn't turn out right.. but i dont use photoshop 'cos i'm poor and i can't afford one and i'm a computer idiot who doesn't know how to download it free online. Haha! So yea..

AND!

I'm not tall, i'm short. I'm only like 156cm tall. Not even there...
And my weight? Needless to say.. LOL! xD

I know that many people don't read my blog, so that's the reason why i'm typing this in. But if let's say i've got readers, which i don't even realise, then too bad for me. But hey! At least you guys know im not a fake or anything. How shall i put it?? Hmmm.. I dont know.

Ok, pictures of myself i recently took. (:










.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My not so cute look. xD
(Told you~)
I was removing whiteheads.

Ok, thats all for now.
I'm gonna do more posting.

p.s You notice im wearing the same clothes for most of the pictures? LOL!

No comments: