Damn, school's starting to get busy again. Right now, i've already got things to draw, to research on and many other stuffs. Even for my CCA, i've to practice like twice or maybe thrice a week for the Open House. I don't know if i can cope. I really don't know. I'm also working. And right now, my workplace seems to have a shortage of workers. I dont know if it is but it seems like.
I really feel like quitting, but the thought of extra income makes me not wanna quit. Damn it.
Also, please don't force me to work if i dont want to and stop questioning me like as if i'm a criminal, you don't have to know every single move i take alright? Like what time i finish club, what am i doing after that.. I'll feel like im not being trusted. Once i say no, means no. Get it?
I was so pissed yesterday. I don't know why. But it just gets on my nerves having to hear such situation. It's annoying. If you can't work, then don't put it on that date. Even for a class meeting, can't be last minute plan right? And even if you plan, you can't plan it on the day you're working. Am i right? I'm not blaming that person, i'm just pissed at this kinda situation.. i just wanna let it out over here. So just let me be. If any liquids workers read what i wrote here, i hope you guys understand... I'm having school too and it's definitely not a slacker's course.. Please understand.
I'm mildy stressed out already.
School assignments + Projects + Human relationships + Open house practice. RAHHHHH~!!!
Also, To Kara Fans, Please forgive our dear Jonghoon. I'm sure he didn't meant it. Alright?? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment