Pages

Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Feeling lousy

This would probably be the worst day of this year.

Lunchtime concert - Danced like shit! Couldn't even make it in someone's eyes. But truthfully, i really enjoyed it. I wasn't thinking of my steps at that point of time. The only thing that was distracting? was the costume i was wearing. But oh well, again, what's past, is past. It was enjoyable anyways.

JMD Practice - I was blacklisted. Maybe you didnt blacklist me, maybe you did, i dont know. What did i do wrong? really... that i dont deserve a second chance? I'll admit that i'm slow when it comes to dancing. I've never danced before in my whole life until this year. Is that even wrong? And fuck yes, i've got short term memory. I'm like that dory fish in "Finding Nemo". But not as bad. I just need more time and repetition practices. Time is all i need. Just spare me some of your patience. And from what you've said and everything you've said today even when i'm not around about me, you've really hurt my feelings. One thing i hate the most? Is being compared to someone else, so please. Dont ever do it.

Thanks for making me feel like i'm useless and have no hope in doing something that i like to do and something which i think i can do it with guidence. And god, please remove those "grudges" in me. I don't wanna feel that way.

No comments: