I actually did this for my Semester 1 Studio Project class entitled "Music&i". Title was picked by my lecturer, of course and! straight away, after hearing the word music, F.T Island came into my mind. So yea, i thought of this. I wanted to put myself in the picture cos it's "Music&i" but nah, it might ruin the whole thing. So i decided to put them on Planet Saturn for no reason and with "Barae" lyrics going round it. Admiring shooting stars on Planet Saturn.. how awesome~ Haha! This picture actually shows my feeling towards them. Like how i just want them for myself... er... ok, sounds abit too selfish. Haha!
The real explanation i wrote:
"What inspired me to do this piece is my favourite Korean rock band. I really love their music and whenever i listen to it, it brings me out of reality and brings me into another world where there is no one except for me and my favourite band. That is why i've chosen outer space to be my background.
My favorite band is actually placed on Planet Saturn, a planet that has this ring around it. I have replaced it with one of my favorite song lyrics from this band.
I used photoshop to do this and it was an experience because i do not know how to use it..."
Ok that's all. Heh heh! ^.^
Up to you all to believe.


No comments:
Post a Comment