annyeonghaseyo modudeul!
(Hello everyone)
I may sound happy from the first sentence but i'm not.
I don't know why. Have been feeling annoyed since yesterday.
Probably it's because i haven't finish my assignments or whatever.
But yea, i just hope i'll feel better tomorrow.
Its 12:12, just missed my 11:11. ):
Anyways, i've finally finish Ms Lee's long overdue work.
What's left?
SUBRINA'S WORK (Studio Project)
1. Reseach on "Peranakan".
1. Reseach on "Peranakan".
LEESOOCHENG'S WORK (Color Studies)
1. Photography collage.
2. Color Studies extraction of color from some object.
CHEVADY'S WORK (Model&Construction)
1. Sketched on my Vacuum packaging product.
TAY'S WORK (Drawing&Rendering)
1. 15 Sketches on storyboarding.
PATRICK'S WORK (Drawing&Rendering2)
1. Sketches for 16 page lyricbook.
ONG'S WORK (Photoshop)
1. Moodboard + Sketches for Movie Poster Project.
I should seriously start on my sketches. I can do it!!
p.s Why can't there be fairy godmothers?
p.s Why can't there be fairy godmothers?
No comments:
Post a Comment