Hello everyone! who read this boring blog of mine. (:
Anyways, as you know, F.T Island was here in Singapore since last Thursday.
Friday was their Fan-sign. So i was there at around 7pm because i had school in the afternoon from 12 till 5. Couldn't stalk them or anything. I don't wish to anyways cos i know there will be many other people. Was trying to find the queue but couldn't because other people who didn't buy the tickets was blocking the queue line. Manage to get in 'cos Gayle told me that the queue was infront. Felt really great 'cos there's like only 300 of us. *Sorry*
The boys came on stage at around 8? I don't know. Don't really remember. They came in greeting the fans and then this 933fm DJ guy was speaking in Chinese and i felt bad for people who doesn't understand. F.T island wore so colorfully~! LOL.
I got Jonghoon's signature. Really wanted Honggi's again. But then nah, since i've really got his i shall just let others who really wants it. Before signing though, i was at the queue waiting with my red hoodie on. I was really tired because of school and all. was cursing and swearing as well. Don't know why. LOL! So i kinda like rest my chin on the rail waiting for my turn. Guess my hoodie was too striking to catch Jaejin's eyes? Cos he looked at me and i waved at him. He pointed out like a number 7 at me too. Like a gun pointing at me that kind. I was so happy. Wyda was worst! She was screaming "omg! omg!" all the while covering her mouth with her hands. LOL!
Up on stage, i wore the yellow cap i designed for Hong gi. I pointed the cap to him and he was like, "Woah~!" And he thumbs up. Then after that i walked to Jonghoon. He politely pointed out to me on where i would like him to sign on. He asked, "Inside here?" And i was like, "No, behind here." LOL! He spoke English, super cute! So he signed and at that point of time while waiting for him to sign i was like, "Yo jaejin~!" with the "rock on" hand sign. Haha. Damn retarded. He did the same too. I kept like, "yo!" with the "rock on" hand sign till i got pulled off stage by some idiot. Super embarrassing, i swear!
Then after the fan-sign, me and Jessica moved on to St James. When we arrived there, 50 over fans were already queuing up. Seated down while all the clubbing people stared at us each time they walk pass us. At around 10pm nearly 11pm, the bouncers came and chased us away. So we went to the bridge connecting to Vivovity. Stayed there till like 5am in the morning and moved on to St James. There were some problems though. Don't wanna elaborate cos she was freaking persistent and all. Pisses me off.
I felt so dirty and all. Gees.
At around 7 or 8 in the morning, me and the girls went off to vivo to wash up and have breakfast. Continued waiting. Super hot and all. Was cursing and swearing again 'cos i was perspiring which i really don't want to and also because i didn't had enough sleep.
Time passes really slow.
Before we got into Dragonfly, we were given this stickie to write questions to F.T and i wrote, "What was the most memorable present they've received from a Singaporean fan?" Didn't know what else to write ma, so yea. Didn't spot my stickie on the board also. KNS. Must have flown away off the board. And also, we were given colorful strips to be put on our hands. Its like.. for the handshake. They boys randomly choose any color they like. I don't know how to explain. Zz. Like for example, Honggi will choose yellow and all the fans who's wearing a yellow strip gets to shake his hand kinda thing. I got Jaejin's initially but i swopped with someone who got Honggi's. I think imma asshole for doing that. But i just cant help it. Cos already, i got Jonghoon for Fansign. I really dont want my chance to fly.
I wanted to be like the last to go on stage to shake Honggi's hand but decided not to. Forgot what was my reason. So i went on stage with Gayle. She got Jonghoon's by the way. She's super lucky. I walked towards Honggi and showed him my cap. He "woah~!!" again. And he took it. I shake his hand and said, "Good job!" and then walked off. (Did i even shake his hand? Honestly, i don't remember.) Didn't wanna say much 'cos he will not be able to understand English anyways. Walked pass minhwan and i pointed to his yellow cap, the one which my other friend, Amalina, gave him. Then he smelt it and i gave that wtf look. HAHA! Super cute la he. And as i walked down the stage, i was looking at Honggi. He wore my cap!! LOL! I was so happy. Lala~!
They sang a few songs only.
Didn't enjoyed it because of stupid fans who pushed like mad. Zzz. Assholes~!
Honggi was super naughty! He threw water at fans and started laughing. Zz. Another asshole.
then Seunghyun also laughed. Another asshole. In fact, all of them smiled and laugh. Total ASSHOLES. LOL! xD
So after the whole thing, me and the girls got into the cab and followed them back to the Hotel. Didn't manage to like catch a glimpse of them in the van cos there were so many vans following them too. Then we followed their vans to Telok Ayer and they weren't there. Got tricked. But they came after. Me and the girls went in to eat. We were really hungry! I swear. Sorry to the two malay girls. Zz. I felt really bad. Saw the boys coming into the restaurant. The whole restaurant was filled with FT Fans please! Damn scary.
At that point of time i was super tired already. My eyes was closing and everything and i wasnt thinking of the boys anymore. I was thinking of going home to bathe and sleep. I didn't even wanna look at them anymore. Thus after eating and after a little waiting of FT boys to come out, which they didnt, i decided to hop on to the cab and move on to the airport.
Oh, and while that little waiting of FT boys, one of he security uncle opened the door and i saw Jonghoon's priceless shock face. Guess he was too shocked to see fans outside the door. He was like, o_o. Haha.
Arrived at T2 and waited for them. Already, there were so many fans.
Spotted FT van after awhile. Door opened like a little and it close again cos there were just too many fans. So they made a second round. The same thing also. But didn't had the choice as they had like only 45 minutes till the plane flies off. So yea. I took wyda's yellow cap, jaejin's and wanted to pass to him. He saw it, but couldnt take it cos the bodyguard kinda hold him down. Was really disappointed but wyda consoled me saying that at least he saw it.
I was standing behind all those crazy fans watching FT walk into the immigration, cursing and swearing again. LOL! Sorry, but i just cant help it. I felt so sad for the boys 'cos of all these crazy fans.
I wish they'll be here again. (:
Will upload pictures soon. I didn't take much. And it isn't in HQ form cos i use my pathetic corby to take it. Zz. Damn dumb. Should have brought my brother's DSLR. Zz.
Goodnight. I'm super tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment