Pages

Monday, 18 January 2010

FT vs CN

Damn! I'm feeling so not satisfied right now..

Why must people compare?
I mean, ok, it's fine to compare but don't make it
sound like FT's not gonna be popular anymore..

I hate it when Fans from FT runs to CN too.
(I don't know if it had happened yet.)
They've got the rights, i agree. But can't you guys be
a little more loyal?

(I know i sound really selfish but that's because i only love
FT Island. They're like the one and only. You can call me
crazy but i don't care.)

The truth: I do like C.N Blue. I love the way they play. But
F.T Island is more addictive. And i love F.T Island because
they're so talented! They started when they were super young.

+ Honggi's Dorky-ness!
+ Minhwan's Ageyo-ness!
+ Jaejin's smart-ness!
+ Seunghyun's 16 Dimension-ness!
+ Jonghoon's manly act-ness!

I can never love any other bands...

p.s 내가 무엇을보고 쓴 행복하니? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! ^.^

No comments: