But who cares right?
No one knows i participated in Chingay Parade anyways, other than my family, of course.
Chingay was really fun. Friday was the preview and then Saturday was the official one.
Friday's preview was quite ok. Except for the make-up that was melting on me. I was perspiring like i don't know what. Water fountain. I was dripping ok. Didn't really enjoyed the preview.
I learnt my lesson and i didn't put on thick make-up for the official parade. Heh heh!
It didn't melt on me. I was totally enjoying myself that i forget all about my perspiration. Was waving to all those random people leaning against the rail. And some retarded boys shouted "Konnichiwa" to us. I was like, what the hell. They were obviously making fun la. Their tone was. their face was.
i was thinking what will happen if i shouted, "Simi lan jiao.." out to them..
(Can you imagine a Japanese shouting that out? Gosh..)
After the whole parade, we went back to JAS (Japanese association Singapore). We had a little celebration over there. There was buffet prepared for us. I didn't manage to snap a picture of it cos i didn't bring my camera along. There was also free flow of tiger beer. I prefer beers from draft... (:
ok, i think i shall end here with a few pictures. Goodnight~! :D
And lastly, the ugly me...
BYE! :D
i wonder when's the encore recording..
Cred: Pictures taken by Peng Chin. (:







1 comment:
Chingay 2010 @ North
Chingay 2010 @ F1 Pit
Universal Studios & Light of Spring
River Hong Bao 2010 (春到河畔)
Northpoint & Read Bridge
Chinatown & Clake Quay
http://www.ngweide.net/
Post a Comment