안녕하세요!! ^.^
I don't know when is school reopening. Hope i can go to Taiwan with my parents and aunty&uncle who will be in Singapore on the 26th March. Can't wait to see them.
I was just watching U-Kiss Vampire w/o eng subs. I'm already on Epi 7. Saw their fan-sign session. OMG! it's much more better than F.T Island's! I don't understand why. I imagined myself going for U-Kiss Fan-sign awhile ago and it will be really nice if i can speak English with Kevin, Alex and Eli. Moreover, i can actually get all 7 member's signature. This is unlike F.T Island's cos recently they were here in Singapore and i only got Jonghoon's signature. I was wishing for Honggi's but some girl took it away from me. And if only FT Boys can speak perfect English!!
Anyways, lucky U-Kiss fans. Argh~!
F.T Island! Can you quickly make a comeback! Why must it be August? Zz. It's too long!! Hope they are doing fine. huhu.
SuJu is currently in Malaysia~!!!
Why can't they come to Singapore.. -.-
Ok i sound like some crazy K-pop fan in here, but honestly, i'm not a "K-pop fanatic".
I'm F.T Island Fanatic!
Ok annyeong! LOL! =x
No comments:
Post a Comment