생일 축하합니다! xD
You're finally 20! (21 Lunar Age)
Knowing you, (not personally, of course, pui!) was great. but really tiring.
I can't understand how i'll like a person like you.
Someone who is an Idol who receives many many loves from other fans.
Someone whose fans who have to fight for him.
Honestly, sometimes when i think to myself, idolizing you is a waste of time.
'cos i myself have got better things to do.
When i think back of myself chasing you in Singapore, i think it's stupid.
I didn't even get to see you. And even if i do, you'll just simply walk pass me with
your heads up high...
And even though i was standing right in front, watching you perform, you
didn't even look at me.
Why should i always think about you when you don't even know who i am?
hmph!!
Nevertheless, i'll still be supporting you, definitely. (:
I doubt you'll read it anyways...
p.s I still love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment