Pages

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

축하 해요~!

Hello! :D
안녕하세요~!

F.T Island
C.N Blue

Firstly, congratulations to F.T Island's Flower Rock and C.N Blue's Blue Love!
I hope you guys will gain more recognition with this new album!
For F.T Island in Japan and C.N Blue in Korea.
But of course, the most important thing, is to have fun! ^__^

(Wish i could do such things. Wish i was talented! And i dont have to study. Bleah~!)

I'm so happy to see both brother bands doing well. Haha.

Anyways, 축하 해요~! :D

For those who don't know them, go check out their new albums and soundtracks! They're really good, i swear! Unique! Please give them lots of love! Check out "Flower rock" & "Love light" on my playlist! 

p/s 난 미쳐 가고있어! 난 당신이 미친듯이 그리워!

1 comment:

greenteacarm said...

hihi :)

I <3 both F.T island & C.N.Blue also !! :)
nice to meet you , fellow korean fan :D :D
haha
(;