Pages

Monday, 17 May 2010

Swollen Face

Hey everyone! :D

I've locked my twitter. So those who are interested to view my tweets, find me on Jadelzy01. Eww, i hate my account name now. There's a 01 behind it. Goddamnit! Why must i be so unlucky? 

Anyways, yep, my face's swollen 'cos i use too much Oxy cream. Now it's red and itchy. Think my face is gonna die. RAHHH~! I'm so pissed at myself. My face is sooooo ugly right now. 


You can't really see through this picture. Even now, it's still itchy. I had to wear a hairband to not allow my hair to touch my face or it'll probably itch even more! 

Gosh, i'm so tired to do my assignments. The moment i got home, i bathed, had dinner, slacked, slacked and slacked until now and i don't feel like touching my assignments anymore. I just feel like sleeping. Like now. Think imma gonna fail in this course. =X

And before i go, a few more Photo booth pictures i took with sarah a few days ago. Goodnight! xD


TATA~! ^__^

No comments: