IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! UKISS!
kidding. =x
I received quite an experience this two days. My first time chasing stars in a van. The taxi uncles were quite nice for those two days!
Day 1 (20 June 2010)
I was really eager! So the day before i baked cookies for them. It was hard cookies lahh. Super fail! But the design's not bad at all. I did for each of them. Didn't manage to take pictures of it.
The next morning i woke up really early, took bus 858 down to Airport. Met Shan on the way and she was sick. Poor her. Reached airport and waited and waited till they arrived! Kevin took Jess's present with two hands which was filled with letters and my cookies. He smiled at her as well. She was bias lahh! The O Blood Type all. HAHA! Then Kiseop took Gayle's letter and smiled at her as well. And Kibum took Sher's letter. Everyone was so happy and i'm glad as well.
(Click for a bigger view)
We had our brunch at the airport and was deciding if we should chase them or not and in the end we did. We took a 50bucks nett bus down to the Hotel and waited for them. At around 2pm++ our taxi uncle, whom Sher called came. We waited till 3pm++ and made our way to IMM. I was holding on to the VVIP ticket and was already late. I was actually afraid that i might not be able to get in but i did. The fanmeet/fansign was alright. We greeted them, they greeted us. Just like FT's fansign. I was the first few to take their signatures and i left after taking it to meet the girls.. i shook hands with all of them except Dongho and Kiseop because i didn't know we can handshake? but they initiated! Heh heh! ^__^
I asked Kevin if he've read my friend's letter and he said yes.
I told Xander that his dad tweeted a moment ago and he went, "Oh really??"
I told Soohyun, "See you tomorrow at the showcase!" and he said the same.
We were actually at a good spot to see U-Kiss but was chased by the security guard. We had no choice but to move on to our van and wait for them downstairs. Thought we were gonna missed them but we managed to chase them. We were really lucky that day because most of the time we were beside their combi. Kevin's curtain were slightly opened and he waved at us. There was another time when he saw one of our messages and started laughing while drinking something. Haha! Kibum on the other hand opened his curtains and waved at us. From what Gayle have blogged, she said that one of her friend ZX said that Kibum looked shocked at first. haha. So cute! And then he played with us a little. He pretend to closed his curtains and pulled it back open again. You're so cheeky Kibum! :D Kibum called Eli over as well maybe because of Shan's board which says,"Eli, you make me pissed off." and he made a sad face, if i'm not wrong.
That was all when we arrived at Mediacorp centre. They had to be there for a show. We girls, ended there as well.
Will upload the rest tomorrow with pictures!! :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
wow u girls were like a bunch of professional paparazzi
Post a Comment