Pages

Monday, 7 June 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary! ^__^


HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY! :D
축하 해요!

Can't believe I've been a Primadonna for 3 years already!
Alright, not exactly for 3 years.. probably 2 and 3 quarter?  

Anyways, i'm so happy for F.T Island. I really appreciate the music they compose and play. Ever wondered why i'll like F.T Island instead of other boy bands? Well, firstly they're unique! They're probably the first youngest 5 piece boy band. Secondly, they're cute, handsome, whatever you name it. Thirdly, they've been here 3 times and it made me develop more feelings/confidence for them. I have confidence that they'll soar higher. Heh heh! ^__^

F.T Island.. I have faith in you. 난 널 믿고있다~ 

Lastly, i just love them loads. (:

K, that was a little lame. 

Hmmm, i wonder what the guys are doing now. Sleeping? Ayee! Can't be. Must be celebrating or something. Tsktsk! Without us, international fans. Jealous! Envious! ):

HONGGI AR!!! Zz. 
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL! OMG! 
난 네가 정말 자랑스러워!

Sound so retarded. 

Anyways, BYEBYE! Happy trending for those on Twitter! Trend F3Island! :D

No comments: