ROAR! It's 10.10.10!
Sometimes i really think that i'm weird.
Especially today.
Probably because school's starting in a week's time.
And i'm just unhappy about me working the whole of next week. Not the whole la but to me it seems like a lot since it's my last week of school holidays. Night shift. 5-11pm Mon,Wed,Thurs,Fri. Maybe Sat/Sun? I'm not really sure about my schedule too. Oh well.
p.s I'm truely sorry to people who works at Icon who will be reading this but..
"I really dislike working there now. I just don't feel comfortable there. To me it's like me being bullied/pushed around. I can't touch coffee now that my Supervisor told me it's a full-timer's job. Maybe it's not her fault to say this, probably it's just the Koreans rule. But honestly, it's bull-shit. So we Part-timers have lower rights? What is this? You at least have us to keep the cafe moving, without us, the full-timers will suffer because they'll have to work more. We're part of the company too. I can see that Shan doesn't love being there as well. She's probably hating me now for persuading her to join. I'm really sorry Shan. I really shouldn't have. Going back, i know it's childish to say this, but seriously, can they freakin' fix their air conditioner? I seriously hate the environment there. Hot and stuffy. Plus small space. Ugh. And we only get to have one drink a day. No food. Zz. Whatever~ I'm gonna quit anyways."
Going back to 10.10.10.
(Hope that whatever i wish for happens..not the opposite way..)
Okay, goodnight all! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment