Hello people~!
I guess no one reads this anymore. But it's okay. boo~
Leave a comment if you still do yea? (i doubt so)
Just came back from the Temple. My dad had some meeting over there and yea. I had to follow because i went for dinner with them.
Life have been really interesting for me with my group of friends.
but not with a boyfriend.
Sometimes i really wonder what's wrong with me?
Sometimes i think, am i too ugly? that no one likes/love me.
Sometimes i think, am i too fat? Am i that.. disgusting? or am i still not ready to open up to a relationship.
I don't know. I don't even know why i must downgrade myself. But i always tell myself, "Be patient. That Mr Right will come one day. I doubt soon. But oh well, it's all fated.
For those who know me well, you will know what "ABBF" is. I know i may sound crazy talking about him, spazzing about him. But please, you don't have to keep telling me like. "hey, stop dreaming.." BUT! i know my limits. Although you might hear me talking/spazzing about him, i'm not that crazy to actually fly to his country just to see him/stalk him everyday. I'm not. Sometimes, i just think that "everything is possible". Why not? You'll never know. Definitely it's a 99% impossible kinda case. But what about that 1%?
oh well. Tomorrow i'm gonna meet them! It's been 1 week i havent seen them. Miss them. Teehee! Ok cya~ (:
No comments:
Post a Comment