Hello everybody!:D
I know i have been lazy to update my blog.
I'm a lazy ass. I admit. I told myself i'll do well for this
semester but i don't seemed to be doing so. I don't know whats my problem. Ugh!
I've got so many things to do!!!!!!!!
But i seem to be always procrastinating!
어떻게?! 어떻게?! 어떻게?!?!!?!?
Anyways, did you guys heard about the war between the N.Korea and S.Korea?
I'm abit slow to be blogging about it but seriously, waddafuck is wrong with N.Korea's
president Kim Jong il? I think he should seriously be put in a dungeon or something. LOL!
I really pray that the S.Koreans will stay safe and of course the innocent in the N.Korea.
Please god, please protect them from danger.
Okay, i gotta run. needa do some work. I needa buck up!!
I've uploaded another video for the MBC Auditions.
Please vote for my on the 28th November on MBC's youtube channel
if you like my singing. Thank you!! ^^
p.s Thank you friends for helping me. I really appreciate it. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment