Pages

Thursday, 13 January 2011

공.

Every time when i log into my blogger account, i don't feel like typing anything because i have this kinda feeling, a feeling which i don't know how to describe. I guess i'm just too fickle-minded? I don't know. or is it lazy?

It's been 3 days since my wallet + iPhone's gone. Sucks man! I still cannot get over it. Now i'm using my Samsung Corby Phone and i've got the habit to swipe to unlock it, like how i do it on my iPhone. Fuck my life, seriously.

I'm in a dilemma. A second hand iPhone or i should wait till Feb2012 for a new iPhone4? That's gonna take a long long longggg time. God damn it! And a second-hand iPhone won't feel right. I don't know why but yea.

어떻게~~?? 


My sista have moved on real quick. She even confessed! Waddafuck! She's like da power only. I've barely know him yet. And i'm left with what? 4 weeks and 1 day. LOL! I guess it's not fated? I still can't take the fact that nowadays, girls are the one who take initiative. Why can't guys do it? Sighs~~~ FML~ i'll never know him. I'll never at least add him on hotmail. I don't think i will and will never. 


N.U.N
spell it backwards, it's the same.


Okay, bye~
Needa do my chicken rice packaging.

No comments: