Pages

Sunday, 30 January 2011

변경


I've changed my blog layout! No more skulls! Seems so.. depressing. How about looking at my face? I know i'm not that pretty but hey, it's my blog, so i guess i'm allow to put my own face right? ^^

I DON'T NEED YOUR COMMENTS HOR!
WATCH YOUR MOUTH HOR! > . <

(disgusting picture of us)

Anyhow, Xiaojing is now at my place doing one of our projects. I'm done cutting the box and assembling it. Seems okay but somehow seems so imperfect. Now she's on the floor doing color visual. LOL! So pathetic, on the floor. Sorry, my table's in the mess so the best solution is .. the floor. Called xiaovin awhile ago and she's out with xiaoovan! AGAIN! This girl ah! I wonder if she've even touch her infographic! Talking about that, i'm nowhere there. -.-

Chinese New Year is like a few days away. I'm so excited but somehow, when i think of the, in this case, DEADlines, i feel so stressed up! But oh well, it's an obstacle which i will need to overcome. TEEHEE!

Okay, i'm off!
I hope sher didn't forget about our meeting tmr.

p.s 그리워요, 홍기아~~~~

No comments: