Pages

Monday, 3 January 2011

Cereal Diet


I will be going on a cereal diet!

So for those who are close to me, if i have a sudden craving or anything, please tell me off. And for those who are evil, who keep asking me to eat this and that, i won't fall into your trick. :D

Have been thinking about it. I can't continue being like that. I need to lose weight and also to control my diet. If not, i won't feel good about myself.

I'm just gonna try this diet. If it works, i'll continue. If it doesn't, means something it's wrong.

TEEHEE~

Anyways, i'm only left with 5 weeks of school. Not a good thing because i got so many projects to finish up. I feel the pressure. I need to plan my time well for this semester. And i WILL have to. Jade! You can do it~!! xD

As for now, i'll be taking a nap, then off to the airport to pick my brother up from the airport! He's finally back in Singapore after living in Australia for so long because of studies. But he'll soon be going back anyways because of some reason which i'm not sure of.

Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack! 
Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack!
Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack!
Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack!
Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack!
Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack!
Jade, please follow the diet. Don't sidetrack!

No comments: