but not for me yet. ):
Have been going back to school this few days. Tomorrow i will have to go back to school as well. And the day after as well cos of some 12hours project. -.-
Today, went back to school for some extra lesson but didn't even consult him. Feel so useless. I haven't even do anything for him yet. Sighs. I really hate his projects, i don't know why.
Went to catch a movie with xiaovin. After don't know how many months, i finally get to watch a movie in a decent movie theatre. Had some dessert after that and then she went off to meet her 爱爱.
I shall start on wuikong before i fly off to Thailand! I wanna go to Korea so badly. Goddamnit. When can that happen!!
Before i end this post, i will post a picture of xiaoying! I know she'll read my blog so.. here you go, your chio picture! xD
Have been going back to school this few days. Tomorrow i will have to go back to school as well. And the day after as well cos of some 12hours project. -.-
Today, went back to school for some extra lesson but didn't even consult him. Feel so useless. I haven't even do anything for him yet. Sighs. I really hate his projects, i don't know why.
Went to catch a movie with xiaovin. After don't know how many months, i finally get to watch a movie in a decent movie theatre. Had some dessert after that and then she went off to meet her 爱爱.
I shall start on wuikong before i fly off to Thailand! I wanna go to Korea so badly. Goddamnit. When can that happen!!
Before i end this post, i will post a picture of xiaoying! I know she'll read my blog so.. here you go, your chio picture! xD



No comments:
Post a Comment