Pages

Thursday, 7 April 2011

TGIF

It's gonna be a Friday once again. So what do you say?

TGIF!~

Alrighty, i had work this morning and i'm so darn exhausted now.
Do you know i have to wake up 6:30am practically every morning?
and my pay is darn lousy. But i guess it's already as good as the other
courses students. They probably earn lesser! > . <

Already so exhausted and i still went to have a 30 minute jog.
Gosh! i don't know how i get all that energy from.
Probably from.. HIM. ^^


Oh god, i really need to lose weight.
please let that determination and perseverance stay in me.
I really need to. I don't want to be fat and unhealthy anymore!!

Okayz okayz, after for such a long time, after so much naggings,
i've already uploaded the pictures okay! For 12Respects!
please don't come and nag me for the pictures!!

And for now, i will need to bathe and then off to bed.
I'm sho shleepy out of a sudden! Sighs. Old already~~~~ ):

Okay goodnight and bye! gonna catch my 9pm Chinese Drama! TEEHEE! ^^

No comments: