I actually need to soak the Kimchi in salt for like 2-3 hours. So while waiting, i did some "Plastic Surgery" to my face using Photoshop. Haha! Damn bo liao. And this is the outcome. Don't laugh okay! I'm definitely not as good as those famous bloggers. Oh well~~ ):
This is my 90% Original picture. I only did a few changes which is to remove my red marks from my face. The saturation, contrast, brightness and color change. That's all. That's my real face width, length, eyes, nose, mouth, etc. (But there's still a poke mark there, it was from my chicken pox, when i was little.)
This is the before and after photoshopping. I did my nose, make it smaller. (Which girl don't wish to have a smaller nose?) and the width of my face.
Then i went on further, which is to put in fake lashes! LOL! Damn ugly!! Okay bye bye. I'm too embarrassed to continue...





No comments:
Post a Comment