Pages

Friday, 20 May 2011

F.T Island RETURN!

left to right: songseunghyun, leehonggi, choiminhwan, leejaejin, choijonghun

F.T Island will once again return onto the music stage on the 24th May 2011!
I can't wait! It's been a long time since...

I hope this will be a much more bigger success than C.N Blue because i believe both bands must achieve something together in order to be stronger. (Okay i'm obviously being bias here. I'm sorry Boice.) Then again, i really have this good feeling that their "RETURN" album will be more successful than "Beautiful Journey".

It just keeps getting better huh? ^^

And check out their Teaser which was just release earlier today.
I actually stayed up till midnight to wait for their video. I'm sure many Primadonnas from all over the globe did the same, right?



I wonder what the storyline is all about. Till then, we shall wait! Muahahaha~ X)

No comments: