Pages

Sunday, 24 July 2011

Good Hair Day thanks to Silkpro!

I've never had this kinda hair up till today! When i finally use SilkPro's oily scalp control shampoo. The one in a purple bottle. it's said to be good for people who lives in Singapore due to the humid weather we have here. I guess it's good for people who'll once in a while get pimples on their scalp, like me. Sounds disgusting but yea, i do have sometimes. And it hurts alot!!


Not forgetting the bamboo extract conditioner. Their new addition to the family. It nourishes the bottom part of your hair. Prevent your hair from getting split ends. And what's more is that it smells damn nice. 


It's awesomeeeee~~~~! 


I know i look damn dumb here. but LOOK! My hair's not frizzy at all. It's straight, soft and etc. LOL! I run out of words to describe it. 

You guys should try it!! :D

Why am i helping them to advertise? Tsk tsk.
It's okay, i don't have much readers anyways. Pfft!! 

Alright, goodnight!

No comments: