Pages

Monday, 22 August 2011

It's like you don't trust me...

Been really stressful these few days or rather for the past few weeks. And now, the stress is building up even more. I've only left  with 2 weeks for final submission thanks to one of my lecturer. He's so... annoying. Just because we were in class playing with facebook games and he thinks that we're too free and thus needed to subtract that 2 weeks off this project's deadline. Screwed.

My Korea trip as well. It was suppose to be a joyous one but the preparation seems to be motherfucking pain in the ass. I should have encouraged my girlfriends to pick a non-budget airline. But because of us being too ignorant (or whatever the word is) to believe budget air would be cheaper, we were wrong. God damn it!

I'M SO STRESS~ but nobody sees it.
fml~

I believe this is an obstacle which i will and i can overcome.

No comments: