Hello! :D
It's been a long time i've came into this humble space of mine. HAHA! [lame]
Was in Korea from the 4th till 15th. Enjoyed loads! Will blog about it when i've got the time. Cos when i came back from Korea i was a week late for school and so many things happened within a week. Now i'm filled with hell loads of work. But thank god, i've finished one already. Left one guerilla and one more major project5!
Parent's out of town. ):
I'm so tired cleaning up the flood in my Kitchen! Ugh! My dad better get someone to fix it when he's back. Can't imagine my mum cleaning up that stupid mess everyday! Grrh!
p.s i won't get pissed/jealous seeing you doing all those things cos honestly, it doesn't matter to me anymore. You can be childish for all you one. And guess what? I feel more happier having someone who treats me nice only when in need of favor, out of my life. Like i care........ pfft!
I don't understand. Why is it that the guys i meet all only treats me nice when they need favors from me. It's like i owe them their past life. Fuck, i hate being used! And when i help, they don't appreciate it at all! Seriously, FML. I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment