Hey guys! I know i haven't been blogging. I haven't been in the right state of mind the pass few days. I was sick on last wednesday. Went to see the doctor and she said i got sinus infection + slight fever. I had stuffy chest, couldn't breathe properly, couldn't sleep well. I guess i was stress too. She gave me antibiotics and i finished it by the end of one week. I didn't had appetite since then probably due to the medication and stress. I stayed home nearly the whole week.
Thankfully now i got back my appetite, not fully i guess. I can't even finish one packet of rice and i get turned off by pork meat and eggs. I don't know why. IM WEIRD! Oh! and able to sleep well.
I really don't know what's wrong with my body. I think i'm really stress. Been feeling rather achey these days, at my right lower back, at my arm. It's not that i didn't sleep or anything. I do sleep. Like the past few days, i've been sleeping early, 10pm/11pm and i always wake up when my mum does which is probably 6am/6:30am. Usually i'll wake up when she wakes me up. This is so weird.
Everything have gone weird when i'm stress.
I just hope that whatever uncomfortable-ness i'm having now will disappear tomorrow!!!!!
To further stress myself, i'm left with 27 Days to complete this motherfucking pain in the ass project.
To comfort myself, it's 24 more days till my boy comes!! xD
I'm excited, but i just can't seem to use that to make myself feel better. Sighs~
p.s Decided to change my blogskin to something cheerful!
No comments:
Post a Comment