I guess this day wasn't that bad other than feeling rather lazy and sleepy.
I was at N's place yesterday for countdown. *pauses* Well... not exactly, didn't stayed till the end cos my dad wasn't feeling well cos he caught a flu. So in the end, countdown at home with a backache. -.-
I kinda forgot what time i slept last night and thankfully, i managed to sleep through till nearly 10am in the morning. I've been having sleepless nights ever since 2 weeks ago. Dad bought breakfast back and was kinda having a family discussion on what to cook for dinner. Ended up going to the market with my dad. (First time ever going to the market with dad alone.) Came back with crayfish, clams etc.
Uncle S and his wife came over for dinner. Taught his wife how to operate the iPhone. Haha. So cute. It's amazing how kids can actually operate an iPhone so easily but not an adult. Not trying to look down on adults but we'll just need to accept the fact that children pick up things faster.
Honestly, i'd rather be born in the 50s when there's no phone or any high technology gadgets. I think our lives will be much longer.
Anyways, i'm still being paranoid about my health, i just don't feel.. normal. Or maybe i'm just thinking too much. Grrh! I need to stop this nonsense!! Have always been like that since young.
Okay, for now, i shall touch on my Studio Project 5 a little before i head off to bed though my eyelids are a little heavy now. Bye~
1 comment:
go for a full body check-up love!
Post a Comment