Pages

Friday, 5 April 2013

Essays, essays and more essays


Hey there! Just came home from Starbucks. Didn't do much cos half of the time i was very distracted. Cornelia was with me and i bet her day at Starbucks earlier on was way more productive than mine. I have 4 essays in hand currently and i'm seriously thinking, 'How the hell am i going to finish on time?' I know i can't blame on the lecturers for giving these assignments late, because we as a student at university level should be able to handle such pressure. But then again, screw it, i'm still unhappy with the fact that two of the essays were given really late! I think my school's system is damn f-ed up. Ugh!! Nevertheless, i'll still have to finish up. I'm 80% done on one of the essays, 20% done on another and 0% for the other two. Am i screwed or what? Yes, i wish i could pay someone to do it for me. Hahahahaha!

p.s 34 more days! can't wait! ^^

No comments: