Pages

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Feelings

Yes, i shall admit that i've reach to a point where i cannot set apart my feelings right. Why does this always happen to me? What the fuck is wrong with me? I need to tell him. I really need to. But i don't have the courage. I'm not expecting anything but just a confirmation. However, somehow or rather, i do know what the answer is. wtf.

To forget about it? or To carry on, deceiving my own feelings? Probably... to forget about it. YES! It shall be. I'm gonna tell myself that i'm just a nobody to him. Nothing special. Not even friends. Just acquaintance. omfg. self torture. Seriously, fml.

If you ever chance upon this post, please act like you've didn't see this. Please~
But then again, even if you did, i'll know by the way you talk to me. So............ goodbye in advance.

I just needed a space to type this out. Feel so embarrassed telling someone about it.

No comments: