Pages

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Never, ever.

 A saying goes, 


"Never get too attached to someone, because attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments."

It's true. 

A few months back i was rather attached to this somebody. We were friends but never thought that our day-to-day frequent chats would made be feel this way. I was wrong and i shouldn't have. However, now, i've let it go. I would say that our past memories was the caused of it. (The feeling that was lingering in me). I'm someone who's very sentimental, i remember everything that has happen between us, be it in school or outings we had. I'm sorry. But finally, i've overcome it. In this sense, to stop thinking about you. I may have forgive the way you treated me (like how you left me hanging and not even to try to start a conversation with me asking how am i or what-so-ever) but i will never forget the things we said and had happened between us at that period of time, the good or the bad. I guess we're not fated to be good friends la huh! 

It's okay. Lesson learnt. I will never get too easily attached and to have expectations set for anyone anymore. 


p.s don't appear in front of me when you had already decided to disappear. 


No comments: