Pages

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

A week

Yes, i've got a week off from school but 1 week is not enough. By the time school starts, i'll have a presentation to do. Year 3 is seriously damn tough. The essays we're asked to do is really no joke either. I have problems writing academically. I can't paraphrase or structure my sentences well. Every time i start to type whatever that's on my mind, i just can't. My language will jumble up, my grammar gets screwed up. And whenever i have to team up to do a group work which requires a report/essay, i feel bad for my group member/s. Oh god, i just wish i'm able to pull through this last year in Uni and i know i can! I will!!! :D

Now i'm left with...


  • Dissertation paper due in April 2015
    • Research Methodology Presentation on Monday
  • Music essay due end of 1st term
  • Theatre report due end of 1st term


I'm predicting Arts Law report paper & Business Planning report as well. Oh dear~
School's been taking it's toll on me. I am in need of some social life! >.<

Oh but thank god my previous weekend was superb. I had a chance to attend Sample Store's event thank to my pretty cousin who works in it. I got to know of some beauty products. Initially, it was kind of awkward to be at that kind of event alone because it is attend by mostly bloggers or beauty fanatics and usually in twos but i'm like alone! So yea, it was pretty weird at first. But after awhile, i got used to the environment and i had fun trying out new products. I must say that the event was quite successful even though Dolly Wink event was happening at Scape. Even though at some point of time, there were missing people, but till the end of it, there were quite a number of people still there.

On Sunday, i managed to attend a dance battle for free thanks to colleague toh. Haha! It was the first time our studio have a dance battle event. It turned out quite well as well even though the air-con sucked and the whole room was filled with sweaty manly smell. Stayed back after that with the other students and practiced. Char and i tried singing and playing the piano. I'm not quite sure if i should take part in that event. It's been a long time since i've performed and be in front of many audiences. The last was during secondary school days where i joined talent time. In fact, i took part in it twice! Sang qing fei de yi and cinderelle by tatayoung. So hilarious! The rest were band competitions/performances. I wonder if by performing in that event, will my confidence level come back? Hmmm..... but anyways, we'll see how.

I need my social life back! Anybody wanna date me out? :)

No comments: