Pages

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Finally, it's done.

Finally, i'm all done with the 2 submissions!

Music Essay x Business Planning report

Music essay was an individual assignment. I did on Singapore's Youth Festival and argued how competition is important because it forms a behaviour such as motivation on students. Without competition, students will not feel the pressure to meet their goals. And then i explained about the two kinds of motivation, intrinsically and extrinsically. I guess for me, most of the time, i have both? I'm pretty sure most people do have both as well. It's like you're interested in this particular thing but like, somehow you can make use of it to earn money, something like that. I don't believe everyone have only purely intrinsic motivation in them. Bullshit la. Ahhh whatever, it's over. It's finally over! I hate writing essays! Grrh!

Business Planning report was actually a group work with Daryl, Christine and Charmaine. Thankfully it is a group work because if it wasn't then i think i'll be struggling like mad burning loads of midnight oil and drinking loads of coffee. What i felt was that our team didn't really make time to meet up to discuss on our work but at least we managed to finish them. Honestly speaking, it's been like that since University started. Group works were never like group works before in Polytechnic/Secondary school. Everyone else have their own commitments now. It's always through Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger. How do i fix this?

Can i say that i honestly dislike this Smart phone thingy? I really dislike it. Everyone is so attached to it and its like as though without it, they will die or can't breathe. I guess, we Singaporeans are too spoilt. Okay fine! Other countries do use smart phones too. What is this world coming into? One day, we don't even need to talk, everyone will start having bad breath and then plants will die due to those stinky carbon dioxide. HAHA! Okay that was obviously bullshit. But no, i'm serious, people should learn how to live without their smart phones. It ruins relationship! Dang! I know i've said this many times.

And i'm damn unhappy now la. Cos some people just doesn't want to reply to my text. And i have to wait.. and wait.. and wait like an idiot. And there i am thinking, dude, everyone uses an smart phone, there are bound to be notifications. Imagine like a monkey jumping here and there informing you that there's an incoming text. Hello?????? I'm waiting. Still am. My lids are heavy and i'm honestly about to sleep even typing this chunk of words here. I know la, you must be thinking why the hell am i so talkative right? This is how i express myself, can? Lol. Okay, i think i'm going crazy. I must be feeling to lonely that i'm talking to my own self right now. Yes, thats right. Now. At this time. At 2am in the morning when i am suppose to sleep as i've got too many sleepless night this week and the last. Dang.

I think i'm really weird. One moment i can tell a person, "Maybe i should stop talking to you". Another moment, i'm like ah fuck it la. Just talk only. I mean like, why make myself until so drama drama right? Reasons reasons reasons. Some reasons i don't wish to tell for it might ruin this friendship and then it'll turn into a friend(shit) relation(shit). Sometimes i wish you can read my mind and then you'll naturally just come to me and ask me, so that i don't have to be the paiseh one to tell you. It's so embarrassing and i think i've embarrass myself too much in front of you already.

Why da hell am i even talking to myself in blogger. Wa lau ey. I'm really crazy already. And not like as if you'll randomly click on the link and read my blog right. Like you care? You probably don't. You probably don't even give a shit about me la and here i am thinking about all these all by myself. Like so poor thing like that. But then again, i think I'm the one who ask for it, by myself. So who to blame? Myself.

Cos it's me. myself. & i. #sadlife

Hi Blogger, you're the only one i can talk to. What should i do? 

No comments: